"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Newborn Session

Not long after I did newborn photos for that beautiful little girl with the green tutu, I had the honor of capturing another little newborn's first portraits! He's such a handsome boy! You can see a sense of seriousness in his eyes, it's almost like you can see the little wheels turning in his mind as he's observing the world around him. His big sister loves him, too, and refers to him as, "my baby", how sweet! This is a sampling of the images we got that day, I had a hard time choosing the ones I would put in the blog! After I assembled the collage, I realized that I only had one color image on there, and it happens to be my favorite of all of them :-)

2 comments:

Lauren Langhauser said...

Between the beautiful pictures and "You are so Beautiful" playing, (and maybe some hormones :) ), this made me cry!!! Thanks so much for the wonderful memories, they are cherished today and for many many more in the future!!!!!!

Sheena said...

You're welcome, Lauren! He's such a doll baby, which makes me job even easier! It's an honor to capture these memories!

Post a Comment