"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sweet Siblings

Earlier this month, I photographed the sweetest threesome - a big sister and her 20-month old twin brothers! The boys were a little suspicious of the new person and that big thing I was holding in front of my face, but we were able to get some great shots of them running around and playing nonetheless. And that sister of theirs was an awesome helper to her Mommy, I was so impressed! Such cute kids, it was a pleasure to photograph them! I just wish the weather had been warmer. But, the cool air didn't prevent their Mommy and I from having a nice chat to catch up on life since we were high school classmates and hadn't seen each other in ages! Here's some of my favorites from our afternoon session:

I am in love with that photo of her in the swing with her hair all a mess...



...playing in the backyard



Two of my favorite portraits




Adorable boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment