"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fishing, Golfing, and Splashing, Oh My!

We had an awesome time in the park shooting this little guy's 2 year portraits! I can't wait to edit the rest! His Mommy had an awesome wardrobe for him and some great, creative ideas. His Daddy is a golfer, so we had to get some shots of him on the course. We managed to run onto the green in between two groups and had literally about 2 minutes to shoot all of the golfing images. I was so thrilled with the results! We also spent some time running around, "fishing" in the creek, eating strawberries, sitting on a bench, and splashing in the fountain!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Sheena... I LOVE the pic of the little cutie on the green at the golf course!!! Wonderful editing... I love the lighting and tones you used!!
~ Courtney

Sheena said...

Thank you! A lot of that came from processing, as we were out in the bright hot sun and I needed the grass to not look lime green! :-)
We had literally about 2 minutes to get the golfing shots in as we ran onto the green in between golfing groups, and I was so thrilled with the results!

Post a Comment