"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pretty Girl

I have photographed this little sweetheart since her Mommy's maternity shoot, and it was such an honor to be called again to do her summer portraits! She was a little shy with me at first, and when we went into their dining room I asked if she would like to look out the window... I surprised myself with the results of these, I just love the soft, airy feeling of them. There's many more from this session, like the shots of her jumping on her big girl bed, or feeding ice cream to her grandfather, but I just had to share these.






Don't you just love her sweet curls?

No comments:

Post a Comment