"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Monday, October 17, 2011

Love + Gorgeous Weather + Fall Color = Beautiful Engagement Session!

I have had this engagement session on the calendar for several months now, and as soon as we scheduled for October, I was hoping for some beautiful fall color. The bride-to-be and I were both a little nervous about the dry weather we have been having and the speed at which the leaves were turning and falling off the trees, as well as the possibility of a thunderstorm stripping all the color before we were able to capture it, but it worked out to be a beautiful day and we had plenty of warmth from the tones in the trees. The time just flew as we were doing our session, and these two just fell into place and were totally relaxed with each other, which allowed me to capture some genuine expressions and intimate moments. I am so thrilled with the images from this session, and I can't wait to get to the rest!












We went back to the spot where he proposed!

No comments:

Post a Comment