"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Phone-Schmone

It is amazing how, within 24hours of putting my new photography phone number online, my phone was full of random spam texts, messages with images, telemarketing calls, etc, and it hasn't slowed down. Between that and my discovery that voicemail notifications are irregular, and when I listened to them I recently noticed that they aren't date/time stamped so I have no idea when they were left, led me to decide to take the phone number down from my Facebook page and blog. Please email, message me, or comment on my page if you have any questions about my photography! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment