"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Friday, December 2, 2011

Three Generation Session

When we were planning for this extended family session, the family kept giving me "warnings" about how things can get loud and crazy when everyone is together.... I guess they didn't know that I'm used to Bowen holidays, with my father in law being from a family of 9 children... "loud and crazy" has a whole new definition in that setting! We had babies to grandparents, and I was surprised at how many photos we had gotten done in the amount of time that we were out there. The location is one that is popular among several other area photographers, but this was my first trip out there. The lighting was perfect, and it ended up being a beautiful session! Here's a handful of their gallery images:










No comments:

Post a Comment