"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Friday, February 3, 2012

Headshots

Karen is a local Mary Kay agent, and a few weeks ago she decided she wanted to have some business cards made up. She contacted me and asked if I would be willing to give her head-shots a try, and I agreed. I am so happy with the results! The color images were taken while standing on her back patio, and the black and white image was shot in her living room! Not only is Karen a beautiful woman, but she enjoys bringing out the beauty in others! So, if any of you ladies want to have your makeup done before your session, Karen is happy to help! I have firsthand experience with her cosmetic skills, too, and she did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment