"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Trying something new...

This cute couple asked me to do engagement photos for them this fall, while we still had color on the trees. Now, they're finalizing the details for their wedding later this spring! I heard that the bride was working on her wedding program, and I offered to try to come up with something for the cover if they were interested in having a photo on there. This is what I came up with, and the couple was happy with it! I've never made a monogram before, and I'm just starting to wander through the software on my own self-teaching journey to learn some basic graphic stuff, so this was my first attempt. It's a simple design, but it gives me a jumping off point to try new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment