"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fix It Friday

Another Friday means another Fit It project! I started mine on Thursday evening when the original image was posted and I did my two color edits, then this morning I did my black and white-ish edit. I haven't looked at any of the other participant or guest blogger edits yet, can't wait! I'm really enjoying I Heart Faces!

Here's my edits for this week, with the original image from Dana Suggs:

4 comments:

Cedar said...

Oh! I like them all, but probably the first one the best. I love the edging on it. Thanks for sharing.

Sheena said...

Thank you, Cedar!

thatgirlblogs said...

#2 is my choice, and i like them all!

Sheena said...

Thanks!

Post a Comment