"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fix It Friday

I love this weekly challenge! This week, I Heart Faces had two images that users could choose from. They were 2 frames apart, from the same newborn photo session. One image had focusing issues on the baby's eyes/face, and the other image had issues due to the pad that the baby was lying on creating a white line down the side of his face and body. I've been working on getting better at skin retouching, but this assignment was hard! I opted for the image with the pad in the way, and did the best I could to fix the problem. It isn't a great repair, but I had fun with 5 various editing options once I was done working on the skin! Can't wait to see what they have next week! The original image this week is courtesy of Andrea Riley.

No comments:

Post a Comment