"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Monday, April 25, 2011

After The Rain

I snapped these on Easter Sunday in the afternoon, in between rainstorms. I have several more to go thru, but these two images were the first to really jump out at me for editing. Landscape and nature shots have never been my best images, but I'm learning!

I would love to see this one printed on a canvas...





My recent obsession has been dandelions for some reason, and I was finally able to get a couple of good shots this afternoon. I edited this particular image four different ways, but I can't decide which one is my favorite... I love each one for different reasons, it will probably depend on my mood.

I wonder what these would look like on canvas or textured paper of some kind...

... and maybe a true black and white print on these.

No comments:

Post a Comment