"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Last senior of the season

This young man was my last senior session of the season.... it feels crazy to even say that, since I never imagined that I would even photograph a senior.... this year was my first time, and I did four! It was, surprisingly, a lot of fun, and I hope to get a few more senior session for next year!

We had to bump this session twice because of rotten weather... once for wind, the next time for cold and rain, so, on our third attempt, we made it work! It was a little chilly out in the wind when we got started, but we pushed thru and it wasn't too bad by the end. These are just a handful of the images we got that day, he was such a natural and just fell into place, it made my job easy! There's a few that I think really turned out awesome, but I'm going to let he and his mom see them first before I post them for the rest of the world to look at... meanwhile, here's a sampling of what we got:






No comments:

Post a Comment