"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Light and Bright Wedding

This past weekend, I assisted my photographer friend Nathan from Nathan's Photography at a wedding and reception. We had a great time, as usual, and I'm so happy with the images we captured! He posted the sneak peek on his website early this morning, so I decided to go ahead and share some of our work on my blog, as well. The wedding was very springy, with the bridesmaids in black dresses with bright and colorful bouquets. The centerpieces at the reception featured handmade pinwheels made from brightly colored card stock, and the wedding cake was a huge cupcake tree with different bright colors of icing and adorable handmade paper cups! My favorite part of the reception, though, was the dessert table, that featured mini cheesecakes and the bride's grandma's homemade cherry pies!
These are 4 of my favorite images from the sneak peek, and they all feature my shooting and/or editing work.



No comments:

Post a Comment