"The virtue of a camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking."
Brooks Atkinson

Monday, May 23, 2011

Goldenrod

The fields around here are FULL of goldenrod right now... my uncle pointed out that usually they are green with soybeans and corn at this time, but the weather just hasn't been conducive to planting. With all the storms, high winds, and flooding, it's going to be a late season. In the meantime, the goldenrod is just thriving, and I don't think I ever remember seeing it this lush and thick before. I've been dying to get out and get a photo of it, and finally took a moment on Saturday morning after I finished a lovely newborn session to snap a few frames. This one was my favorite:

No comments:

Post a Comment